jennifer

jennifer

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

 DEAR JUNE,

I miss you so.  It seems like so long since we talked.  I am sorry I took you for granted.  Your warm sunshine and balmy evenings.  Your smell of flowers blooming.  Your sounds of birds chirping.  Your blue skies.
Please come back to me.  I promise to be more appreciative.  Your friend January has been so COLD and DISTANT.  She was relentless with her SNOWSTORMS and WIND CHILLS.  She did not even once give me that January thaw I love so much!  I am glad to see you go and sorry to say I will not miss you January!

DEAR FEBRUARY,

I was so hopeful for your arrival.  Hoping for good times ahead - It is my BIRTHDAY month and all!  But no.  I am saddened once again.  School Cancelled!  TWENTY inches of SNOW!  Why! Why the madness!!
PLEASE reconsider your choices. I need more SUN!  More BLUE SKIES!  More temps. above TWENTY!  I do not think it is too much to ask for.  I will be waiting for your answer.  Until then then will be plenty of this:



AND THIS





                                                           AND EATING COOKIES!





                                               AND  DRINKING COFFE AND HOT COCOA!





HAPPY FEBRUARY!

2 comments:

  1. What amazing pictures!! Hang in there!! Spring will be here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!! Happy February to you too! I love your darling pictures, those cookies and hot cocoa are almost too cute to eat! :) Your family is beautiful and your children look like such sweet little ones. LOVE the sparkly heart on your door too! Have a great week, hooray for Spring on the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete