jennifer

jennifer

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Say Cheese Please!

Every year when we go to the beach I try to get the kids picture.  I have done it faithfully every year and this year was no exception.  As my kids have grown older they have become aware of my plan and lets just say it's not their favorite part.  I don't know why.  I mean they want their picture taken non stop when they are doing things they enjoy!
Now that they are older it has become somewhat easier getting them all to cooperate.  However, as most moms know, it's hard getting them all to look great in one shot.  One not smiling, one squinting, one crying!  You get the picture. . . no pun intended.  Anyhow, it is important to me as I like to see how they change form year to year and the beach is one of our families favorite places!











2 comments:

  1. LOVE those cute outfits! To me beach pictures are so hard to get. I agree, it does get easier as time marches on. Yours look great! Beautiful-Beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some good ones! I agree, this is a pain to accomplish, sort of a necessary evil. It will be worth it when you have all those wonderful pictures to look back on. I am going to try to accomplish this same thing with my two this week, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete