jennifer

jennifer

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Monkeying Around!

       Two things my little Ryland is obsessed with these days are football and monkeys.  When it came to deciding a theme for his birthday party, I knew it would be one of the two.  With some careful thought he came up with the plan to have a monkey party this year and have a football party next year.  Got to love a boy who plans ahead.  Love it!

        Hannah and Ryland's birthdays are less than three weeks apart so this year I decided to do a combined friends and family party.  Since we already had our monkey theme I thought how cute would it be to do a mod boy and mod girl monkey party.  Thanks to the wonderful ladies at Etsy I had a lot of fun planning.
Our wonderful local bakery made this beautiful cake as well as the cupcakes I had made for the girls!



The kids and I had fun making these monkey pumpkins!

We had fun decorating pumpkins and creating sand art!








I found these monkey tins on line which could be personalized and thought it would be cute to fill them with monkey cake pops.  I thought they turned out so cute!
Ryland's greeting when he went to preschool on his birthday.  How special!


We surprised Ryland with a new bike on his actual birthday!

Hannah will be turning nine in two weeks.  We will be visiting the American Girl Doll Store and celebrating with some friends.  I know she is super excited and cannot wait!






Happy Birthday my little monkey's.  I love you both so much!  XOXOXOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness HOW CUTE! I love all the monkey details. And the monkey pumpkins, ADORABLE! Is the '9' outfit from ETSY too? I love it!

    ReplyDelete