jennifer

jennifer

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

          Mothers day this year was certainly bittersweet. . . .
  My mother in law,  Nana Rose, was not able to be with us.  Last week she had a bad fall at our house.  Sadly, she cracked her skull and broke seven ribs.  Fortunately she is on the mend but it is going to take some time.  The kids miss their Nana so much and can't wait for her to come home!
 
   Ryland's preschool class had the cutest Mother's day tea.  My last one for preschool ever!  Sniff! Sniff!
      He was so excited for this special day.  They had to vote on what dessert to make and fill out a sheet all about their moms.  I love that he got my age right on. Not!  The self portrait of me had me smiling all day.  It was basically a head with a little mohawk.  The girls pictures had all kinds of detail.  I remember this from Hannah's class as well.  The girls seem to always pay so much more attention to detail in their pictures. Ha!  He made me the cutest necklace and painted rock.







        Mother's day I was treated to breakfast in bed by the kiddos.  Hunter is getting to be quit the cook and made me the best cheese omelet.  Then they gave me their cards and and pictures they made in school. LOVE! I also got some new and cute running clothes.  Chris always jokes that I pay way too much attention to what I am wearing when I run or work out, but I say if you look good, you feel good!       Later we went to mass and then celebrated my cousins little boy, Liam's first birthday.
After went to my moms for dinner.  So lucky and BLESSED to have on of the BEST mothers ever!  Hope my kids feel the same about me one day.
We had so much great food from all the days events.
We got home just in time for me to see the season finale of one of my favorite shows, Revenge.  So good!  What a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment