jennifer

jennifer

Monday, June 3, 2013

Preschool Graduation!

    I can't believe it!  My baby is graduating preschool.  I knew this day would come.  When my last child would finish up the early years and start kindergarten, but i did not realize how quickly it would pass.  My fourth one!  Bittersweet for sure!
    It was a balmy 95 degrees at nine in the morning for Ryland's big day.  I hate to complain after the long cold winter, but what happened to spring!  The children were adorable with their songs and slideshow.  My sweet Rye said he almost cried watching all the pictures.  Love that boy.  He is such a joy and has he biggest heart.
   I am going to miss the preschool so much.  I have literally been there for years.  Miss Ellen, Miss Debbie and Miss Ruthie are just the best! We are truly lucky and blessed to have them as our teachers.  

 









After the graduation and tears from all the parents, (ha) there was a little carnival outside to celebrate.  I let Hannah and Finley miss school in the morning so they could come.  There were games, face painting and a snow cone truck that came.  It was such a welcome treat in the heat!







Congratulations  Ryland!  We love you so much and can't wait to begin your new journey with you at Clark School.  We know there are so many exciting things in store for you!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment