jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back To School Blues

Last Wednesday was the kids first day back to school. Hunter entered fourth grade, Hannah second and Finley afternoon kindergarden. Although Hunter and Hannah were feeling a little blue that the summer was ending, Finley could not have been more excited. I don't think anyone was more excited then me! It was a great summer but I love the fall and getting back to a routine and having my house clean for at least part of the day!
The morning went fairly smooth complete with a little drama from Hannah.  I need to seriously get that girl into acting.  She is quit dramatic.  She did not want to take the bus.  She was going to miss me etc.  However, we made it out the door in record time.
I love the next picture of Ryland.  He was still in his jammies at the bus stop. Hoping somehow he could get on the bus with his new back pack.  He starts school in a few days but was determined to start today!
Later in the day Finley was excited to start Kindergarden with Mrs. Alexakos.  We just love her.  Hannah had her as well.  He was super excited but said he would miss me a little. So cute!
The day just flew by. The kids made it home with smiles.  Hunter said his new teacher, Mrs. Zall was great. Hannah is looping so she has the same teacher and friends as last year.  Mrs. McHugh is wonderful and for Hannah it's a great comfort to loop.  Finally it was Finn's first time taking the bus.  He will take it home each day and he loved!

1 comment:

  1. I love your kids names! I always said if we had another little boy I loved the name Hunter! Enjoy your free time :)

    ReplyDelete