jennifer

jennifer

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Runaway Ryland

Today was my baby's first day of preschool.  I can't believe my little guy is ready for preschool.  Being the fourth I thought for sure he would have no problem separating.  My three other children practically jumped out of the car.  Not this little guy.  He kept biting his nails and asking if I could stay with him.  He got out of the car no problem but as I was heading around the corner I saw him running for the door.  He wasn't crying or yelling, just looking for me.  I felt so bad, but then snapped out of it knowing I would have two afternoons to myself after nine years!!!!  Plus I just love and adore his teachers Miss Ellen and Miss Kim.  I know he is in good hands and will have lots of fun.  I celebrated by going to Starbucks alone.  Oh the joys!

1 comment: