jennifer

jennifer

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dancing With the Stars

I am so excited for the season premiere of Dancing with the Stars tonight.  I don't follow that many shows, but I just love dancing.  I have watched every season so far.  I was also a follower of Lost and now that it has ended I find myself lost as to what new shows are any good.  I know I can count on Dancing with the Sars to keep me entertained.  I just love seeing the dancers and their costumes.
My family knows what a fan I am and everyone knows on Monday and Tuesday where I need to be and that the house should be picked up and jammies on and in bed so I can relax and watch my show.
Just for laughs here is a picture of my sister and Tom Bergeron over the summer.  She saw him in a restaurant in Portsmouth.  She is a fan as well and was determined to get a picture with him.  She said he could not have been nicer.  He told her Portsmouth is one of his favorite places to visit seeing that he is from the New England area originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment