jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eight is Great!

I can't believe my baby girl is eight.  We have been celebrating her birthday for two weeks now between friends and family parties.  Her actual birthday was November 4th.  I remember like it was yesterday.  This time around I was determined to get an epidural for the pain.  Best decision ever.  I was actually laughing and smiling while in labor.  The nurses were the best.  We were joking and telling stories.
Hannah you came into this world quickly.  I cried when I found out you were a girl. The whole time I was thinking boy and already having Hunter, it was so sweet to now have a daughter.   We all cried tears of joy.  You were just beautiful.  Even eight years later I will never forget that moment.  I love you baby girl!










   The final celebration was to The American Girl store in Natick.  We went with my sister, niece, the two Nana's and Hannah's good friend Emily.  Hannah was so looking forward to going.  She used her own birthday money to buy a new doll.  The girls had the best time shopping and having lunch with their dolls.  Everything there is so cute and a girls dream come true.  Honestly I was getting excited myself over the outfits.  To be a kid again.

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely girls.So proud with their dolls.
    hug from the netherlands
    ingrid
    ingridw57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete