jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SPOOKE-TACULAR WEEKEND

We had a great weekend despite our teams loss at the superbowl ;(a.k.a spooky bowl).  There may have been some Boo Hoos going on.  Seriously though, Finley's tiny mite team should be so proud of themselves. They were 7 and 1 coming into the finals.  The other team was so good and big.  They even had two girls on their team.  We put up a good fight though.  I am so proud of my little Finn for making it through the year, giving it his all and learning about great sportsmanship.  I am no going to lie though, I am so happy football is done for the season.  It's a lot of work for the parents.  Two hours practices three times a week.  8:00 games on Sundays (includes away games too when you have to get up at 5:00).  I will not miss you Sunday games!
Halloween was a super fun day.  I gave the kids little treats in the morning.  It was nice to have the day off and just relax in the morning.  It was very cold this year for Halloween.  We have been very spoiled in the past with warm weather to trick-or-treat in.  Not this year.  My kids looked double their size by the time I stuffed jackets into their costumes.  We went around our neighborhood with the Zaccaria's and the Tabor's.  The kids had a blast and even Ryland kept up this year.  The only time he was really frightened was at my neighbors haunted house.  Who wouldn't be this thing is super scary. He does it every year and each year it gets scarier and scarier.  He even had showings on certain nights so people can come over and view it.




My kids are in candy heaven.  I will let them enjoy a few more days before it mysteriously disappears.  I guess Christmas is in full force now because every store I went into yesterday is packed with Christmas stuff.  I have to say I don't mind because I just adore the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment