jennifer

jennifer

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Holidays are Coming!

I must admit I am one of those annoying people who start to plan their Christmas cards back in the summer. You can't really blame me.  With four children it's not always easy to get that "perfect" shot.  I like to think about where I would like to take the pictures  and what the kids should where.  I love to try and get them on our family vacations to the beach, but that does not always go as planned if you know what I mean.
For the past three years at least, I have used Shutterfly.  The thing I love about shutterfly is the versatility.  There is literally something for everyone.  The choices are simply wonderful.  I always have a hard time picking just one picture so I love the fact you can choose from different templtaes depending on your needs.
This is the card I choose last year.  I recieved so many compliments and the quality was impressive.

This year I have my eye set on the Scarlet Script Frame 5x7 folded card.  I also like the Many Memories Tree 5x7 folded card.  Both of these allow me to customize my card to my needs.   These, along with many many more can be found here..  This year I would like to do a card with a group shot and some individual pictures.  Something like this:

I also love the look of these pretties:





Another great idea that I have done in the past is to make photo books for the grandparents as holiday gifts.  It was so easy to do and just a treasured keepsake to have.  I know my mom and mother-in-law just loved them.  They are quick and simple to do and again lots of options to choose from.  Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/books.  For this busy mom of four I could not ask for a better way to share and preserve my special memories.  For all you other bloggers out there you can earn 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.  How great is that!  Simply apply here:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I do the same thing! I start thinking about the holiday card in the Summer, ha! I love Shutterfly, it makes it so easy. I also have done a calendar for my Mom and MIL, so they can look at pictures of the kids all year long :)

    ReplyDelete