jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break!

We had a wonderful and busy Thanksgiving break!  We spent Thanksgiving with my family at my parents house.  The kids had fun playing with their cousins. Hunter was so proud as he helped my mom cook all day preparing the big feast.  It was dee-lish!












What would Thanksgiving be without a little Football!  Thanks Tom Brady for playing a super game.  Go Patriots!
Friday I did a little black Friday Shopping and got some good deals.  The kids helped Daddy clean the yard and we had a great big bonfire.  Later Hannah and Finley want to watch the Monarchs hockey team play with Daddy.  They had a great time and managed to get two official pucks.  They were mostly excited about the free french fries they got for the monarchs scoring four goals!
Hunter was not feeling too well so he stayed home with me and Ryland.  We decided to decorate the house for Christmas!  It took some time, but we managed to finish and I am so happy it's done.  We still have to get our tree, but I just love the house with all the decorations and lights.  It is so warm and cozy.
Sunday we went to a holiday parade.  Hannah's good friend Emily was dancing in it.  The kids had a great time.  The weather was brisk but at least the sun was out.  Ryland was enthralled with the whole thing.  He did not take his eyes off the parade the entire time.  Too cute!









Back to reality this week.  No more sleeping in!  I just can't believe December is upon us.  I just want to enjoy this special time with my kids and enjoy every moment and try not too stress too much about getting everything done.  They are only little once!

No comments:

Post a Comment