jennifer

jennifer

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boo Who!!!!!!!

         Looks like Halloween has been postponed once again this year.  What are the chances of that happening TWO YEARS in a row!   This year it's not a snowstorm to blame, but it is Hurricane Sandy that played a visit.  Same week as last year, Halloween week!
         Honestly, I am thankful and fortunate that damage around us has been minimal.  Power outages and no school for the past two days.  I know others along the east coast have not been as lucky.  Today is a calm day, even warm here for this time of year.  I just think it is so weird that two years in a row we have had to reschedule Halloween.
        Last night we ate by candle light and cuddled in one bed.  More like squished in if you know what I mean.  We do have a king size bed but with four kiddos in it it seems rather small.  Luckily we only lost power for a few hours.  Makes me wonder how rough life was back in the day without modern conveniences.
         I have been working on the kids treats for their parties tomorrow.  Hoping very strongly that school will be on, wink wink!   I would hate for them to miss all the fun!






         

No comments:

Post a Comment