jennifer

jennifer

Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Finley!




     I cannot  even fathom the idea that my little blond headed, dimpled baby boy is turning 8!  In fact, you are far from a baby. . . sigh!  You are turning into the most amazing boy, with such a love and energy for life.  You are becoming a great baseball and soccer player.  I am so impressed with the speed you can build a lego set.  I'm not just talking about the the small ones either, brother can build a whole city in lightening speed.  I love that you still LOVE school and learning new things, especially math.  You could do math all day long!  
     We could not ask for a better son.  You are truly our ray of sunshine with a big smile on your face, ALWAYS!  Hunter, Hannah and Ryland are so blessed to have you as their brother.  You are so giving and kind to them.  Happy 8th birthday my little Finn.  We love you!!!!  xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment