jennifer

jennifer

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Baby Girl!

      Yes, you will always be my baby girl!  Can't believe you are 11.  Honestly, I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday.  We couldn't wait to see if Hunter would have a sister or brother.  You were the only child I got to the hospital in time to get that wonderful epidural.  Your birth was actually smooth and quite easy.  I was so grateful for that especially since the next three months were crazy!  Every afternoon into the evening you would cry non stop.  EVERY DAY.  We tried so many ways to soothe you.  Vacuum, car rides, sitting on the dryer etc.!  Thankfully it stopped at three months, but dare I say you took that same strong personality with you. Ha!  We are so lucky and blessed to have you in our lives!  Xo

   *  Celebration #1



* Celebration #2
       




* Celebration #3

No comments:

Post a Comment