jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catching Up!

I realize this weekend is more than half way over and I have yet to post about last weekend.  Chris and I had a night away at the Liberty Hotel in Boston.  My cousin Erin, who happens to be dating my husband's best friend Matt, was celebrating her birthday with a big bash.  This place was swanky!!  We had a blast.  We started with a small group at dinner followed by many friends at the night club.
Erin, Me, and her brothers girlfriend Stacey

Patrick, Chris and Matt
The Cute Couple!

The next day I stayed in Boston and saw the most amazing show, Wicked!   Soooo good.  Loved it!!
Thanks Mom and Dad for staying with the kids. We had a wonderful time.  
My Dad took Finley to football on Sunday and his team won again.  

Fast forward to this weekend I can't believe his team won again.  They are undefeated.  Today's game was close though.  Rockingham had a great team, but we came back to win with 26 sec. left.  How exciting.  We are also getting ready for Halloween at our house this weekend.  Decorating, getting costumes and planning parties.  I just love to decorate for the fall.  Here are a few pics of my stairs so far.  I am going to do a full post on all of my decorations.  I have so many from over the years!


2 comments:

  1. Hot Mama! You look beautiful! So much fun to get dressed up and go to a swanky resturant with friends! You're so lucky to have seen Wicked! I have been wanting to see it for so long but my hubby is not a theater goer :( Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Where did you find such cute kids to model as your own? There is no way a person could end up with 4 kids as cute as those guys! No way! :) Now, I have a big problem...I'm supposed to be making dinner but instead I'll be reading your entire blog instead. My poor hungry family.

    ReplyDelete