jennifer

jennifer

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryland!

Today is my baby's birthday.  My baby is three!  I just can't get over where the time goes.  I still can't believe I am the mom of four and now my baby is three.  How did that happen.





This is what I do know:
Ryland, you are just the sweetest little boy ever.  You are so caring and even tempered.  A wonderful listener and a great sleeper.  You can't go anywhere without your blankie.  You love to fish and play golf with daddy.  You like to tackle him and pretend you are playing football like Finley.
  You love all foods and you like to play with your siblings as well as all the other kids in our neighborhood.  You are really into Curious George and all kinds of trucks.  Your favorite show is Caliou.  You love pre-school and are almost potty trained.

I am so proud to be your mommy and I always call you my baby not matter how big you are.  I love you!

This morning we had a little celebration before the kids went off to school.  You were so excited.  Can't wait until your John Deere party on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment