jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lucky Seven!


Oh, how can it be that my third born, blue eyed, dimpled little boy is seven today!  Lucky seven indeed, for we are the luckiest parents in the world to have a son so wonderful.  You are my sincere little guy with the biggest heart.  You are so bright and eager to learn. A lover of legos, soccer, tennis, basketball, math and ice-cream. Every parents dream! You are turning into such a big boy with your new front teeth and long skinny legs.  You still love your blankie though, and I love that about you.  It lets me know that you are not too big.  I want to embrace these days and create wonderful childhood memories for you for time passes so quickly.  I love you Finley, my lucky little seven year old!

Per your request, we had a Ninjago themed birthday party.  You and all your friends are obsessed with lego Ninjago so it was a good choice!  You also wanted it to be at Gymnastics Village which was a great idea for all you little ninjas!  You all had a blast on the zip line, trampoline, foam pit, and rope swing.


I made this cute little boxes which I copied from pinterest.  Love pinterest!



Lego themed soap.  So cute!



 The ninjago cupcakes were a hit!














No comments:

Post a Comment