jennifer

jennifer

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer at Seabrook Beach

We just got back from our yearly visit to Seabrook beach.  The same beach we have gone to since I was 6 months old.  The weather was perfect and the kids spent hours boogy boarding, swimming and playing in the sand.  It was so nice to relax and hear the sound of the ocean.  I just love the beach!  If the water could just be a little warmer it would be perfect.  The kids don't mind though. . . . they jumped right in the 60 degree water.  No thanks.  Not for me.  I enjoy the water in the Bermuda. Ha!  In a few short weeks that is where Chris and I will be headed.  Can't wait!  A week with just the two of us is what the doctor ordered.  I love the saying going away with the family is a trip, but going away with the two of you is a VACATION!  Enough said.
We did have a wonderful time with our family at the beach and our summer is rolling along nicely.  Can't wait to make some more summertime memories!




































No comments:

Post a Comment