jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray! It's back to school day!

    Sorry kids . . . . too soon!   Summer has certainly been great, but it's time to hit the books.  I think we are all ready to get back into a routine and the ebb and flow that the school year brings.  Not going to lie, I had an extra swing in my step today as I got a few hours to myself.  The house stayed clean for most of the day and I got to go to the market by myself.  Heaven!  It's the little things for me ha!




             Finley was excited to start third grade with Mrs. Bellipani



Hannah was really happy to be starting middle school, especially with Mrs.  Hujsak
The girl is all about the outfits this year and how the hair should be styled.  Oh how I remember those days!



           I asked Hunter to please smile nice . . . .



     But this is how he actually felt about starting seventh grade!
     He has Mrs. Hinrichs




       This little guy is starting Kindergarten!  Granted it's only half day, but he does get to take the bus home and is super psyched.






Coming Home!







I can't get over how well my kids did.  It's no secret that they can get a bit emotional the first few days, weeks, month of school!
Well after day one I can say it's all good.  Don't want to jinks myself, but I would say I am pleasantly surprised.  I thought for sure my little guy, Rye, would cry.  He practically jumped out of the car when I dropped him off.  I was the one crying.  My baby.  To top it all off, he came home and declared he wanted his training wheels off his bike.  And, just like that he is riding his bike, growing up and making my heart full.  So proud of you!


First day of school cupcakes form Fredericks Bakery.  My kids love these, but we only get them for special treats.  Today was a perfect day for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment