jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Deadliest Catch!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .    alright.  Maybe its not the deadliest catch, but they don't call that show that name for no reason!  Deep sea fishing can be deadly.  By deadly I mean struck down hard with the worst case of sea sickness by yours truly, and chris too.  We were sick at the same time.  That's true love right there! 
I have never gone deep sea fishing and honestly may never go again! HA!  When I have cruised in the past I have taken medication and even have the patch to prevent motion sickness.  I thought this was a much smaller boat, I'll be fine.  Well, I was not.  The funny thing is, I kept asking Captain Bob when the boat would stop rocking so hard.  He smiled nicely and said, "Honey this is nothing, the seas are very calm today."  What?!  I was able to catch one fish though before everything went down hill.  I barely took any pictures either.  I did get a few.  Hunter was a champ!  He did not get sick at all.  Obviously he does not take after his parents!







No comments:

Post a Comment