jennifer

jennifer

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SEVEN

      Lucky Seven!  How in the world did my baby get to be seven.  October 14, 2014 at 3:33 a.m. to be exact.  These past seven years have been filled with your laughter and sports loving spirit.    You have been the perfect book end to our family.  I just wish time would slow down a bit and that you always fit on my lap.

Seven sweet things about my sweet boy:

1.  You love, love, love sports.  Especially football! (you are also very good at them)

2.  You still love your blue blanket you had since you were born.  (sleep with it every night)

3.  You love to try different foods. (one of your favorites is sushi)

4.  Your favorite color is blue!

5.  You love to play soccer in the front yard with anyone who will play with you!

6.  You are very competitive. (but you also have a soft side)

7.  You still love to kiss and hug me!  (even in front of your friends)
















No comments:

Post a Comment