jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snapshot Sunday



I am really enjoying experimenting with my new camera.  I have been just simply shooting everything around the house as practice!
I love  how easily it is to switch from one setting to another.  This Mom needs quick and easy and nothing too complex.  I'm just too busy and always moving at 100 miles an hour if you know what I mean.




Love how I can focus in on certain colors.  Again with a flick of the switch.  Does not take much to get me excited!
















The best part is Chris and I are going away to Vero Beach in Florida to celebrate my birthday.  We leave soon and I cannot wait!  Not only am I looking forward to relaxation, the sunshine, beaches, good food and friends.  I can experiment even further with my new camera and hopefully will have good weather to take beach pictures!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment