jennifer

jennifer

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Am I the Only One!

Tonight I am playing a game I like to call "Am I the Only One!"

It goes something like this:

Am I the only one in my house who can change a toilet paper role!

Am I the only one who can put the toilet seat down!

Am I the only one who can answer the phone!

Am I the only one who can empty a full dishwasher!

Am I the only one who can empty the trash can!

Am I the only one my three year old can ask to get him a drink even though I am in the shower!

Am I the only one in this house that knows what a hamper is for!

I'm just saying.  Can anyone else relate!  Just had to get that off my mind.

. . . . .   Funny story from my three year old, Ryland's, preschool teacher today.  They are getting ready to celebrate Dads night in couple of days where Dads visit the school with the kids after work and share their work etc.  Miss Ellen was asking some ideas as to what they should serve to eat and drink.  She said Ryland was so excited and raised his hand right away.  "How about beer.  My Dad likes beer!" was his response.  While she explained that this was not the type of a party for beer she could see he was a little sad his idea was not the best.  She asked how about something to eat.  To this he responded "How about beer cookies.". . .   Way to make your daddy proud!  . . . .    Wow it's a good thing she knows us or she might get the wrong idea!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm right there with ya! I even made sure when we built our house, there were the easy slide on kind... I AM STILL the only one capable of changing them! Love your story! Also, my family down here in SC is quite envious of the snow!

    ReplyDelete