jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Has Sprung. . . .

. . . . and what a lovely spring weekend we had in New England.  It even got in the 70's on Friday. Glorious!  The sun made some headway on the snow this weekend.  I can now see about a quarter of the grass.  I just love spring so much.  I would have to say it is one of my favorite seasons.  I think fall would be my absolute favorite but spring is not far behind.
I must say a lot of people have been talking about that one hour we sprung ahead really throwing them off, me included.  I don't know if I am just getting old but I feel like I've been trying to catch that hour all week.
I don't mind that extra sunlight.  LOVE it!

The leprechauns made a visit to our house and you would have thought that it was Christmas morning the kids were so excited.  We are an almost all Irish household so we do take the whole St. Pats day very seriously round here!
This is a trap the kids built to catch the little guys.  I just love the trail of Lucky Charms. Clever!

The kids were sad to see no leprechauns but excited to see their gold coins and little treats!



Hannah and I painted our nails green!

Photo by Finley!







Later that night Ryland had his first Dad's night at preschool.  He was excited all week asking how many more days every morning he woke up!  He could not wait to show his Daddy all his little projects and friends at school!

Ryland did not want me to take his picture before they left.  He just wanted to get there!
 Hannah also had her second grade music show this week.  The Three Little Pigs.  Much enjoyed by all.

Off to get the kids to bed and get ready for another busy week.  Snow is on tap for tomorrow.  Insert crying here!  Waah!  I have had enough. Only 1-3 inches so hopefully it wont last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment