jennifer

jennifer

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Date Night

This month of giving THANKS to all the BLESSINGS in my life has been very eye opening and making me realize how truly blessed I am.  It kind of makes me feel silly about some of the things I stress or complain about.   Looking at blessings each day has been good for me and I am so glad I am practicing the Thankful Project for this month!
Today I am THANKFUL for DATE NIGHT!  My husband and I try each week to set one night aside to go out alone or with friends.  This is something I look forward to tremendously.  We are lucky to have Nana's who are more than willing to watch the kids.  Although we eat together most nights, it's very busy and loud.  There is not much time for focusing on just the two of us.  It's so nice to go out anywhere and just focus on each other.  I think it's so important for couples to do it if they can.  It really helps us to catch up and regroup.  Plus who doesn't love to sit down for a meal and actually sit and be waited on. Ha!  


No comments:

Post a Comment