jennifer

jennifer

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mondays

               Today I am grateful for Mondays.  Seeing that it is Monday, I thought I would send some love its way!

   Thank you Monday for allowing me to regroup after the weekend.
   Thanks for letting the kids get back to school and allowing me to clean the house in peace.
   Thanks for letting Ryland have preschool which allows me to head to the gym.
   Thanks for not having any activities after school we need to rush to.  All the others are booked!
   Thank you for allowing me the time to go to Starbucks or Dunkins alone.
   Thank you for todays sweetness:



         
       My new favorite drink, GINGERBREAD.  I have a small obsession with flavors of the season.  Last month I was all about pumpkin and now I have moved on to Gingerbread (and didn't even have to share)!  Thank you Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment