jennifer

jennifer

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Neighborhood

                      Today I must pay gratitude to my neighbors.  I feel so blessed to live where we do.  It's a small cul-de-sac with only twelve houses of neighbors who are more like family to us.  Lets face it, no matter where you live or move to, you can't really pick who your neighbors are.  You hope to find ones that you can get along with and respect.  I know through various family members how difficult it can be when neighbors do not see eye to eye.  There is something comforting about having a group of neighbors who love and watch out for your children as your own.  Where my kids can run through each others yards and play for hours.  Where two of my best girlfriends live.  Where we get together over coffee and laugh, comfort and cry together.
                       Today we finally celebrated our Halloween.  As usual, we did it together, with our neighbors!














Who wouldn't want neighbors that make the best Haunted House every year.  I mean amazing and super scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment