jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Family

                   Hard to believe we are embarking on November.  The wonderful month we like to give thanks to all the blessings in our lives.  A blog I enjoy reading and looking at her beautiful pictures, 5perfectimperfections.blogspot.com, suggested a wonderful idea for the month of November.  Heidi suggested posting something we are grateful for each day in November (or almost every day in my case!)  As the holidays are approaching I think this will be a wonderful way to slow down and focus on what really matters.  The holidays seem to sometimes bring out the crazy and stress in people, or is that just me!,  Anyhow, I love this idea and will do my best to give thanks each day.
                 Today I will start with my family.  My little munchkins are my most precious things ever!  I feel so blessed to have them and treasure being their mom.  There was a time about ten years ago when doctors thought I may not be able to have children.  Well,  that was ten years ago and here we are four children later. . . go figure.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment