jennifer

jennifer

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teachers

                 I can't tell you what a BLESSING it is to know your children are in the best of hands when they are not in you hands.  Well, that is how I feel about the teachers and school system my children go to.  I am so grateful to them each and every day for the knowledge, wisdom, compassion and joy they install in my kids every day.  School is such a big part of their lives and one hopes it will be a positive and pleasurable experience.  I am thrilled when my kids tell me they love school, adore their teacher, get excited for projects and love homework!  Alright the homework thing was a stretch.  Nobody really loves homework, but you get the point.  I am THANKFUL for all their efforts and and could not ask for better teachers or school system.  We are truly BLESSED!





No comments:

Post a Comment